We have a wonderfully courteous, knowledgeable, and experienced staff that can assist you and answer any questions concerning services, products, or issues related to insurance and payment policies.
- Tami Martinak - Office Manager
- Kathleen Thompson - Receptionist
- Tawny Barton - Insurance Clerk
- Rita Burch - Scheduling Coordinator
- Emily Collie - Receptionist
- Joanna White - Scheduling Coordinator
- Audrey Clem - Dr. Deutscher’s Assistant
- Glenna Ludwig - Collection Specialist
- Kristy Anderson - Correspondence Secretary
- Chris Rogers - West Office Lead Optician
- Teena Dirks - DT Office Lead Optician
- Pam Klotz - Optician/Contact Lens Specialist
- Vicki Loader - Optician
- Raven Paul - Dr. Rottinghaus’ Assistant
- Amanda Monaghan – Receptionist
We are proud to shine the spotlight of appreciation on Tami Martinak. Tami has been a delightful and dedicated member of our staff for over 4 years and has been an integral part of our business office team during that time.
Tami grew up in Auburn, graduated from Washburn Rural High School and attended Washburn University. Her husband, Joey, is a PGA Golf Professional at GreatLife Golf and Fitness. They have been blessed with 2 children.: their son Tyler who works with Joey at GreatLife Golf and Fitness and their daughter Taylor who just graduated from Topeka West High School this year.
Tami and Joey will be celebrating their 25th Wedding Anniversary this June! Congratulations to both of you and here’s to many more!
Outside the office, Tami enjoys decorating her home and gardening. But above all else, she values spending time with her family.
We feel very fortunate to have someone as charismatic, kind, and hardworking as Tami as part of our team. We appreciate all that you do, Tami. Keep up the great work!